Mezzanine floors — features and benefits
- A mezzanine floor can be a rational alternative to relocating your business, or expanding your premises
- Available floor space is increased and can be fitted out with shelving or racking to maximise storage space, or with partitioning and ceilings to provide additional office accommodation
What is a mezzanine floor?
- A mezzanine floor is a freestanding platform independent of existing structures
- Building regulations applications and design drawings and calculations prepared by us
- All steelwork is refabricated off-site for fast installation
Mezzanine floor specification
- Our mezzanine floors are manufactured to British Standards and comply with all relevant Building Regulations
- Typical structure design:
- Cold rolled, galvanised secondary floor joists are bolted into the main universal beams which are in turn supported by rolled hollow section steel columns.
- This structure is generally decked with a tough 38mm thick tongued and grooved particle board (or open steel grid flooring if more natural light is desired)
Accessories for mezzanine floors
- Staircases & escape ladders
- Pallet gates & goods elevators
- Railings & safety barriers / partitioning
- Decking materials and ceiling finishes
- Various colour finishes to steelwork to suit your environment
Call us now on 020 8880 1919 or contact us about mezzanine floors online to discuss your requirements.